Rewritable discs can be burned several times but should be erased before the next burning. To Erase a disc, go to Tools menu and choose Erase a Disc option or use F11 hotkey. Here you will need to perform several easy steps:
- Insert the disc you want to erase into the physical device and choose it in DAEMON Tools Ultra.
- Choose Speed according to your disc. The time of erasing process depends on this option.
- Choose the type of erasing:
- Quick erasing marks the disc as clear, but its data will be actually deleted only after overwriting.
- Full erasing actually clears all the data on the disc. This process takes much more time than the previous one.
- Click Start button to begin the erasing process or Back button to return to Images.