DAEMON Tools Ultra is a brand-new software for disc image emulation. It combines the features for working with virtual images, physical discs and iSCSI targets in one comprehensive but easy-to-use tool. Usable design of DAEMON Tools Ultra makes it simple to create, mount and burn different types of images and virtual hard disks, get access to the remote devices from iSCSI servers, burn various types of physical discs and manage your collection of images.
The main features of DAEMON Tools Ultra are:
- Creation, conversion, mounting of images and keeping them at hand
- Support of all modern image file types, virtual HDDs, ZIP and RAR archives
- Burning of images, data or audio content on physical discs with advanced options
- Copying of protected discs
- Creation of virtual hard drives
- Creation of Writable Virtual Devices
- Working with remote optical and USB devices shared on iSCSI targets
- Creation of recovery USB sticks for Windows, Linux and Raspberry Pi OS
- Creation of RAM disks
- Burning of protected USB sticks
- Creation and mounting of TrueCrypt images
- Creation and customization of Backup tasks
- Send files via local wireless network among PCs or mobile devices with Catch!
- Browse files and folders of PCs or mobile devices in a local wireless network
DAEMON Tools Ultra permits each user 3 free trial days for every new version of the program. We also recommend to register for 14-day Free Subscription that may help you evaluate the features, once the 3-day trial is over. Learn more about Activation process by following the link. Buying DAEMON Tools Ultra, you are getting not only high-end and usable emulation software but also regular updates and professional support from DAEMON Tools team.